[Debian-ha-maintainers] Removal of Alioth repositories (DRBD?)

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Thu May 10 12:27:32 BST 2018

Hi,

The Alioth maintainers ask everybody to remove their migrated
repositories so that they needn't archive them.  Most of our
repositories are explicitly described as migrated and disabled already,
and I don't intend to keep the two Corosync backup repositories.  This
leaves the three DRBD repos.  What's their status?

Shall we all proceed with removing our repositories, or is there any
reason the keep them around?
--
Regards,
Feri