[Debian-ha-maintainers] Removal of Alioth repositories (DRBD?)

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Tue May 15 08:22:28 BST 2018

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 11:55:24PM +0300, Apollon Oikonomopoulos wrote:
> I'm on the list, I'm just not too responsive lately (pretty busy IRL).
> Thanks for pinging me, I transferred drbd-utils and drbd-doc over to
> salsa. drbdmanage is maintained by Martin and AFAICT it never was in the
> archive; I transferred it as well and granted Martin access to the
> repository.

Great, thanks ;)  drbdmanage was empty on salsa, so I pulled the data
there too.  If it is not active anymore we can put it into archived
state, like I have done already for redhat-cluster and openais.

Guess we can rm -rf repos on alioth now. Wferi, wanna do the honors
or shall I try it?

--
Valentin