[Debian-ha-maintainers] sbd vs Pacemaker 2

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Sun Jan 13 08:18:09 GMT 2019

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 07:58:45PM +0100, Valentin Vidic wrote:
> Yes, I am looking at pcs 0.10.1 for Pacemaker 2 but it changes a lot
> of things so it might take few more days to get it functioning again.

New version of pcs is uploaded but now it requires Pacemaker 2 for tests
to pass. Guess they can migrate to testing together now?

In the meanwhile I will check crmsh. SUSE people have not released
v4 yet, but they say master branch should be in good state so I will
try to use that.

--
Valentin