[Debian-ha-maintainers] PCS and Pacemaker 2

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Fri Jan 18 09:11:13 GMT 2019

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 08:03:26AM +0100, Ferenc Wágner wrote:
> Thanks, looks good, I hope it lets Pacemaker migrate today.  Does PCS
> 0.10 absolutely require Pacemaker 2, isn't it only the tests?

In the release they said 0.10 was for Pacemaker 2, so maybe better keep it
that way. Hope it works out now, although there is another ruby transition
going on that might still cause some problems for pcs.

Main changes compared to 0.9 branch:
* Corosync 3.x and Kronosnet is supported while Corosync 2.x and older
  as well as CMAN are not
* Node names are now fully supported
* Pacemaker 2.x is supported while Pacemaker 1.x is not

--
Valentin