[Debian-ha-maintainers] aluminum casting technology

Johnston Furst Paul at moldmolding.com
Thu Apr 9 20:26:20 BST 2020

Hello debian-ha-maintainers,
how do you do ?

We are professional in Plastic Mold making, Rubber parts, Prototype, Plastic Molding parts, Die Casting for years,

We are one of the leading manufacturers, which specify in molding plastic parts with high precision, as well as the mold design and manufacturer in China. We can help you design and manufacturing all types of plastic molds and products, aluminum &zinc die-casting tools and final products.

Please feel free to contact me. i will give you a best price soonest!  My Email:

Your early reply will be highly appreciated,

Best regards,