[Debian-ha-maintainers] Buster and Corosync with libknet1 Problems

ROHWEDER-NEUBECK, MICHAEL (EXTERN) michael.rohweder-neubeck.sp at dlh.de
Fri Jun 12 11:02:50 BST 2020

Hi,

I do not think so.
Here is an answer from Clusterlabs for the problem.

Michael,

> Jan,
>
> actually we using this.
>
> [root at lvm-nfscpdata-05ct::~ 100 ]# apt show corosync
> Package: corosync
> Version: 3.0.1-2+deb10u1
>
> [root at lvm-nfscpdata-05ct::~]# apt show libknet1
> Package: libknet1
> Version: 1.8-2
>
> This are the newest version provided on Mirror.

yup, but these are pretty old anyway and there is quite a few bugs (and many of them may explain behavior you see).

I would suggest you to either try a upstream code compilation or (if you need to stick with packages) you may give a try sid packages or Proxmox repositories (where knet is at version 1.15 and corosync 3.0.3).

Greetings

Michael

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft, Koeln, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Koeln HR B 2168
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Karl-Ludwig Kley
Vorstand / Executive Board: Carsten Spohr (Vorsitzender / Chairman), Thorsten Dirks, Christina Foerster, Harry Hohmeister, Dr. Detlef Kayser, Dr. Michael Niggemann