[Debian-ha-maintainers] plastic container manufacturing process

Clare Alquijay Paul at moldmolding.com
Fri May 29 20:53:21 BST 2020

Hello debian-ha-maintainers,
Have a nice day.

We have visited your website and found that your company may looking for Plastic-Rubber Products/ Aluminum zinc alloy products suppliers, we are very glad to say that CNM LTD  will be your good choice.

We are one of the leading manufacturers, which specify in molding plastic parts with high precision, as well as the mold design and manufacturer in China. We can help you design and manufacturing all types of plastic molds and products, aluminum &zinc die-casting tools and final products.

Please feel free to contact me. i will give you a best price soonest!  My Email:

And hope to get your reply asap,

Truly yours!