[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker CI schedule and cluster-glue upload

Valentin Vidic vvidic at debian.org
Sat Jan 9 21:34:16 GMT 2021

On Sat, Jan 09, 2021 at 09:48:24PM +0100, wferi at debian.org wrote:
> Nothing fully official, but there are hints from the Salsa admin:
> https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/issues/187
> https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/issues/188

I don't think I agree as building pacemaker once a day when there are
free resources should be fine and Debian should have enough cloud
credits (or we can ask DPL money for this service). But if you don't
find it useful or it is too noisy feel free to turn it off.

> Do you think there's any other dependency we could remove?
> Or just apply the patch as-is?

Did not check yet if there are others, but already trying the patch
is a good start :)

--
Valentin