[Debian-handbook-translators] Romanian team - own repository and progress

Tiberiu C. Turbureanu tct at ceata.org
Sun Jun 10 19:24:27 UTC 2012

Thanks, but the link points to the main repository hosted at debian.org
which doesn't have any ro-RO translation update (actually, the link
points to an empty file).

If possible, please replace the link with [1], otherwise we will push
sooner the README and probably the completed po's to the main repository.

[1] https://git.cartea-libera.org/debian-handbook.git/tree/ro-RO/README

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Director executiv, Fundația Ceata