[Debian-handbook-translators] French translation, anyone ?

GV ghisvail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:55:44 UTC 2012

Hi everyone !

I was planning to read the book to get deeper knowledge about what's under
the hood in Debian and Ubuntu. I have also been looking for a first project
to contribute in and thought that a translation effort could be a good
start. Besides, that would motivate myself in thoroughly reading the book
and not just go through it diagonally.

Since I am a French guy living in the UK, I thought I could start a French
translation of the book. Would anyone be interested ? Has it been started
yet perhaps ? Any advice in how to get started ?

Cheers guys,

Ghis