[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation to pt-BR

Éverton Arruda root at earruda.eti.br
Mon Jul 23 12:31:06 UTC 2012

Hi all, again,

I haven't received any reply about my last e-mail. Can anyone help me with
this:

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Éverton Arruda <root at earruda.eti.br>wrote:

> Hi all,
> i'm interested in starting the translation to brazilian portuguese, but
> i'd like to know how should i start doing it.
>
> Some people in the Debian pt l10n mailing list have shown interest in
> helping and we chose to use Weblate to do so.
>
> Just following the steps in the README file and pushing the commits will
> enable pt-BR in the Weblate interface?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Thanks again,
--
"What he learns we all learn. What he knows we all benefit from" Linux, The
future is Open

Éverton M. Arruda Jr. (Notrev) - http://earruda.eti.br | @everton_arruda
Debian-AM - http://am.debianbrasil.org/
Projeto Software Livre Amazonas (PSL-AM) - http://am.softwarelivre.org