[Debian-handbook-translators] Questions about translations using Weblate

Michal Čihař nijel at debian.org
Tue Jul 31 07:06:37 UTC 2012

Hi

Dne Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:21:51 +0200
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> napsal(a):

> On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, Claudio Filho wrote:
> > In other hand, looking the registration page, haven't any "legal
> > advise" about the quality and license of this contribution. Is not an
> > important point to see? I understand that is not dificult resolve this
> > question only changing
> > from
> > "By registering you agree to use your name and email in Git commits."
> > "By registering you agree to use your name and email in Git commits,
> > and your contribution licensed under same license of Debian Handbook".
> > (or some thing like this).
>
> This looks like a good idea. Michal?

I've added more generic version of this. (By registering you agree to
use your name and email in Git commits and your contribution to be
licensed under same license as translated content.)

> > And adding more one question:
> > Is possible to lock a subproject after a revision? I explain my POV. A
> > guy did the translation of a chapter and other did the revision. Is
> > possible to lock the subproject allowing only suggestions?
>
> I have a button to lock a translation. I don't know whether we can
> delegate that right to specific users for each language. Michal?

Currently it is not possible to permanently lock specific translation
(there are only auto-expiring locks for translating), but this can be
definitely implemented.