[Debian-handbook-translators] Changes in POT: to push or not

Stefano Canepa sc at linux.it
Thu Nov 8 09:07:18 UTC 2012

Il giorno Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:41:14 +0100
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> ha scritto:

> On Wed, 07 Nov 2012, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I was just looking at publican commands and I issued a publican
> > update_pot command resulting in new pot file, most of them are just
> > different because the time stamp in the header changed some others
> > are really different. So I was wondering if I can push this changes
> > or revert them and wait for new pot files on git.debian.org.
>
> Which ones are really different?

I don't have access to my Debian box right now. I'll reply tonight.

> I updated POT files recently. Are you sure that you are up-to-date?

Yes, I pulled from git yesterday.

> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git;a=commit;h=6e26e925eda4dd205243cb1360aac9f1b8c1dfa3
>
> In any case, please don't do this yourself and leave it up to me.
> Because when I update POT files, I first have to merge translations
> from weblate and then update weblate with the new POT files as well.
>
> Cheers,

This sound correct. You just wrote the answer I was aspecting.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc at linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.