[Debian-handbook-translators] Allow me to introduce myself!

Ivan Aleman aleman.ivan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:15:13 UTC 2013

On 19 February 2013 02:35, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2013, Ivan Aleman wrote:
> > Hello, my name is Iván Alemán and I would like to help translating the
> > debian-handbook (interested in the es-ES translation)
> >
> > I've already created an account on http://alioth.debian.org and request
> > join to the project on
> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-handbook/
> >
> > Hope to hear from you soon! :)
>
> You might want to read this:
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-handbook-translators/Week-of-Mon-20130211/000150.html
>
> It gives you information about other contributors to the spanish
> translation. This translation needs a good leader/coordinator... the proof
> being that there's no es-ES/README file yet.

Hello everybody, I would like to contribute to the effort of translating
the Debian Handbook to Spanish es-ES, Raphaël Hertzog has pointed me out
that you may be actually contributing to this endeavor, so I would like to
know how I may help?

Also, as Raphaël said there was no README file on the git repository I took
the liberty to create one and here it is and also I put myself as
coordinator if that's OK:

You may send your questions to this list about this translation or any
other concern that you may have.

Current coordinator as of 2013-02-19: Iván Alemán (aleman.ivan at gmail.com)

Translators:
    + Please send me your name and e-mail I will add you here!

Let me know if any of you can grant me access to commit/push this file and
any other change I may do on the PO files.

Thank you very much for your time!

--
Iván
@alemani