[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation to es-ES highlights

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:50:43 UTC 2013

On 02/20/2013 06:33 PM, Ivan Aleman wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I've just pushed the README file for es-ES to the git repository and
> here is the content of the file:
>

> For now I intend to work on chapter 13 / subproject 13_workstation and
> chapter 14 / subproject 14_security if you like, please send to this
> thread the name of the chapter(s)/subproject(s) you are working on.

I had just started working on chapter 13. Want to leave it to me?

There are 3 tasks that are also needed:

1- translation of images and graphs
2- review of the translation so far (specially for typos and spelling)
3- verify consistency of the translation (I use Weblate's glossary quite
a lot for that)

Regards,
Matías