[Debian-handbook-translators] Croatian translations

Dag Velovic dag.velovic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:10:22 UTC 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am on board the GNU/Linux train for some time now, and feel the need to
give back something to the community.
Since I have my daily job constraints in place, my volunteering would be in
translating material from English to Croatian language ( when time allows ).
I didn't saw Croatian language available on Weblate.Maybe no one had any
interest in starting the translation until now.
Since I travel quite a lot ( ending in places without Internet connection
), probably a git repository method would be the best for me.I will look
into that.

Meanwhile, can you please advise if Croatian language for translation will
be included in the near future, and what steps should I take to achieve
that ( or to be part of that group )?
Language code is hr-HR.

Thanks in advance.

Brgds,