[Debian-handbook-translators] [SCM] Git repository for debian-handbook branch, squeeze/master, updated. debian/6.0+20121031-155-gf5ad175

Dag Velovic dag.velovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:12:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> URGH !!!!
>
> You seem to have completely fucked up what you pushed to the Git
> repository.
>
> You merged content of the "master" branch into squeeze/master. Please
> backup your PO files and resume your work in a new git repository
> generated with:
>
> git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git -b
> squeeze/master
>
> (I dropped your bad commit from the repository.)
>
> Thanks
> --
> Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer
>
> Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
>http://debian-handbook.info/get/

Yes, you are right, and I am truly sorry.TortoiseGit does not support url
like "ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git -b
squeeze/master" especially the " -b squeeze/master" part.At least to my
knowlegde.And that is how the story begun...
I will try to configure Git gui for Windows, and see how it goes, since I
would like to have *.po files offline, with me ( since I am going on a
business trip ).

Thanks again.

Regards,

Dag