[Debian-handbook-translators] Starting Czech translation?

Alois Mahdal Alois.Mahdal.1-ndmail at zxcvb.cz
Mon Jun 10 20:56:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I must admit that I have never done a bigger translation
project than one page, but more I'm thinking about it, more I'm
feeing tempted to try and start translation of Debian Handbook
to Czech.  (At the very least, as a great opportunity to learn
more about Debian, right?)

However, is this the right time to start, just after Wheezy has
been released?

I see in README.git that the main branch is now
squeeze/master---is this correct?  Or is there a wheezy/master
branch cooking somewhere?

Or should I direct my temptation elsewhere? :-)

Thanks,
aL.
--
Alois Mahdal