[Debian-handbook-translators] Weblate merged and online translations updated

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Sep 25 21:30:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just merged the pending weblate updates and pushed the updated versions
online.

The Japanese translation got added:
http://debian-handbook.info/browse/ja-JP/stable/

Every time I merge I have build errors due to people handling incorrectly
the <indexterm> tags. When you have
put <secondary> first, and you're not allowed to add content between the
tags.

If you have to add some linking words, put it at the start of the
bar</secondary>".

Those entries result in indexes like this:

  foo
    of bar   page X

Often there will be two entries with the word swapped (eg. "network gateway"
and "gateway of network"), you should aim to do the same in your language.
The first word is always the word in <primary>.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/