[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation work now targeting the wheezy book

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Jan 3 10:30:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Fri, 03 Jan 2014, Michal Čihař wrote:
> Yes, I can disable specific translations (they will be still shown, but
> locked down).

Please disable fr-FR and it-IT then. Thank you!

On Fri, 03 Jan 2014, Michal Čihař wrote:
> I've switched Weblate to wheezy/master branch now.

Thanks!

It's weird, weblate is saying that the remote git repository needs to be
merged. Yet, in the details, it says "Your branch is up-to-date with
'origin/wheezy/master'."

> > There's lots of work ahead... I have used msgmerge --previous option to keep
> > around the old version of the original string (i.e. before it got marked as fuzzy)
> > in order to help you spot the changes. I don't know if weblate can use/display
> > this information in some ways... Michal ?
>
> Yes it shows that with highlighting changes, for example:
> https://debian.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/13_workstation/ar-MA/translate/?type=fuzzy

Great, this feature will be very helpful for translators.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/