[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation work now targeting the wheezy book

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:50:19 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 5:10 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jan 2014, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> > I've switched Weblate to wheezy/master branch now.
>>
>> Did we loose "lazy committing" in the move ?
>>
>> Because I have 868 commits in weblate/wheezy/master right now!
>
> Or maybe, it's because Mattias has been doing something special, like
> maybe uploaded translations via PO files ?
>
> Mattias, what was your translation process ?

The same as last time, or even more streamlined. I clicked on the
"translate" link for a chapter, translated it all in one sitting with
no more than 10 minutes between submits. I even made sure to add
commit messages stating I was updating that chapter alone and, when
done, I made sure the translation unlocked itself before starting with
the following chapter.

Regards,
Toote