[Debian-handbook-translators] How to Commit

Zaki Akhmad za at python.or.id
Wed Jul 2 04:31:52 UTC 2014

Hi Raphael,

Can you review my commit? I am sorry if I already made wrong commits :(

I am planning to continue translate debian handbook to Indonesian
language. It's almost a year since my last translation.

I did following commands (as far I can remember):

Change the remote git
$ git remote set-url origin
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git

Move to wheezy/master branch
$ git checkout wheezy/master

Pull the origin/wheezy/master repo
$ git pull origin wheezy/master

Update the id-ID/README
$ vim id-ID/README

Add the file
$ git add id-ID/README

Commit
$ git commit -m "id-ID: update email address"

Push to origin/wheezy/master repo
$ git push origin wheezy/master

Are there any mistakes I made?

I am planning to write "the git debian-handbook translate id-ID howto"
at id-ID/README.git

Regards,

--
Zaki Akhmad