[Debian-handbook-translators] How to Commit

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Jul 2 20:30:31 UTC 2014

Hello Zaki,

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014, Zaki Akhmad wrote:
> Can you review my commit? I am sorry if I already made wrong commits :(

Indeed you pushed multiple merges and one merging the master branch.

I reversed your commits by going back in the history. Please drop your
repository and clone it from scratch:
$ git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git -b wheezy/master

If you have current work in progress, please copy over the files manually.

All the instructions are already in README.translators and README.git, I
don't know what more I can do to avoid such mistakes.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/