[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation for master branch (Debian 8, Jessie)

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Aug 28 09:37:00 UTC 2015

Hi Ryuunosuke,

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> Dear The Debian Administrator's Handbook authors,
>
> I have finished Japanese translation of the book for Debian 8 (Jessie).
> Could you push my work [1] onto the master branch?

Impressive! You know that the update for jessie is not yet completed?

I can merge your work assuming that you won't do any further changes
to your translation on the wheezy/master branch... because for now I'd
like to keep the possibility to merge from there.

I guess that you did a "publican update_pot" and then updated the ja-JP po
files and went on from there?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer