[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of adding new file for overriding generated text's translation

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Oct 5 03:20:31 UTC 2015

Dear Raphael,

Thanks for replying.

> > * add a file ja-JP/xsl/html-common.xsl for customization layer of Japanese translation.
> > * import ja-JP/xsl/html-common.xsl from brand/xsl/html-common.xsl.
>
> Please name the file you add "brand/xsl/l10n-ja-JP.xsl".

I made a new commit following your suggestion
and squashed all commits into one commit[1]
I would appreciate it if you review, modify and commit/push it as needed.

[1] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook/commit/530523c8d31222eb34c2386a0fb1cf847f1d4b08
[2] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook/commits/jessie/master/proofread/04_adding_language_specific_customization_layer

> I hope that you will contribute those enhancements to the upstream project:
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/
> http://wiki.docbook.org/DocBookXslStylesheets

You are right, this is no more than a workaround.
I tried, but for now I don't perfectly understand which package
(docbook, publican, debian-handbook and others) cause this problem.
This is not just caused by missing translation.
When I find the source of the problem, I will report to upstream.

> But in the mean time, you can commit your file, yes.

Thanks.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--