[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of selectable color scheme (gray-scale/full-color) for lulu.com POD

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Mar 9 12:27:57 UTC 2016

Dear Raphael,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

At Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:17:43 +0100,
Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Mar 2016, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> >
> > I would like to apply the updates also to Japanese copies for Japanese community?
> > Is it possible for you to build PDF under new jessie/print-ja branch,
> > upload the updated PDF to Lulu.com, and
> > send me it (and log files of dblatex) for double-check?
>
> The above URL has been updated with a newer version of the PDF. I also
> uploaded that PDF to Lulu.com.
>
> And you will find attached the logs of that build.
>
> > If it is possible, I'll check the updated PDF and reply ASAP (within one day).
>
> Yes, please, I'd like to send those copies and announce the book
> availability.

Thank you for accepting my wishes.
I checked the updated PDF and related log files.
Both are fine for me.

Please go on with sending process.
I and Japanese community would like to be informed by mail
after these copies are shipped.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--