[Debian-handbook-translators] Add a Traditional Chiense at Weblate debian-handbook

mao mao at blue.lins.fju.edu.tw
Thu Mar 24 05:37:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks. I appreciate that.
However, where should I start?
It might take while to familiar with welbate or anonscm.debian.org for me. I
have experience with Pootle only.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:10:12 +0900, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/commit/?h=jessie/master&id=548c830e6b292636a787f464f7217e9c68e3b8d6
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/commit/?h=jessie/master&id=4bfcdb8e9978591965d79c188e75243f0b8a0242

> Sincerely yours,
> Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
> --
> AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>

Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao 毛慶禎 mao AT lins.fju.edu.TW
Department of Library and Information Science
Fu Jen Catholic University [UTF-8?]��http://bit.ly/lins
No.510, Zhongzheng Rd.,
Xinzhuang Dist.,
New Taipei City 24205