[Debian-handbook-translators] Add a Traditional Chiense at Weblate debian-handbook

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Mar 25 11:05:51 UTC 2016

Dear Anthony,

At Fri, 25 Mar 2016 17:16:02 +0800,
mao wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:12:06 +0900, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote
> > Dear Anthony,
> >
> > At Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:37:54 +0800,
> > If you are familiar with Git and PO file editor, use anonscm.debian.org.
> > Otherwise, use Weblate.
> > Useful information is available on the web[1,2].
> >
> > [1] https://debian-handbook.info/contribute/
> > [2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-handbook/debian-
> handbook.git;a=blob;f=README.translators;hb=master
>
> I pick a smallest po file,  root/zh-TW/Revision_History.po, download and edite with qedit.
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/plain/zh-
> TW/Revision_History.po?h=jessie/master
> How can I upload translated file back? Help me please.
>
> anonscm.debian.org is good for me to download, translate and upload.

anonscm.debian.org is online browser for Git repository, nothing more.
You can't upload via anonscm.debian.org.
To upload ("push" in Git term) translated file,
You must use Git client (and have write-permission to the repository).

Last but not least,
translation via Weblate will be merged onto Git repository by Raphael about once a month.
So, you don't take care about upload as far as using Weblate.

> > Unfortunately, authors don't prepare
> > public Pootle service for debian-handbook, up to now.
> > But, It looks that Weblate is a similar online tool to Pootle.
> > Weblate might be a suitable tool for you.
>
> Nice suggestion. However, these is a 中文(中國)for Simplified Chinese only.
> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/revision_history/zh_CN/

For Simplified Chinese, please use
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/revision_history/zh_Hans/

> What I need is 中文(臺灣)for Traditional Chinese. Such as
> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/revision_history/zh_TW/

For Traditional Chinese, please use
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/revision_history/zh_Hant/

Sincerely yours,