[Debian-handbook-translators] Status of Spanish translation

Adrià adria at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 28 22:27:01 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I would like to know what the Spanish translation needs in order to
become 100% finished like French or Japanese ones.

From my perspective is done, but probably I miss something. In that
case, please let us know which jobs are pending.

I'm asking it since I'd like to promote it through both official
(DPN/Bits) and non-official (colleagues, blogs…) if possible (or maybe
waiting for a while is a better choice).

Thanks so much.
--
Adrià García-Alzórriz
0x09494C14