[Debian-handbook-translators] Status of Spanish translation

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 29 11:49:18 UTC 2016

Dear Adrià,

At Tue, 29 Mar 2016 00:27:01 +0200,
Adrià wrote:

> I would like to know what the Spanish translation needs in order to
> become 100% finished like French or Japanese ones.
>
> From my perspective is done, but probably I miss something. In that
> case, please let us know which jobs are pending.

I have one comment.

Regarding to png images generated from dia in es-ES directory,
many curved arrows are changed into straight arrows.
Is it an expected result?

I have been left in the same situation,
when I was working for Japanese translation.
And this was an unexpected result for me.

I think this problem is originated from Debian's patch to dia[1].
To conquer this problem, I recompiled dia by myself
(apart from fix-invalid-arc-crash-on-amd64.patch which cause this problem)
and generated images in ja-JP directory from the dia.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758166

This problem is already reported on BTS[2], but I got no response yet.

[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=788727

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--