[Debian-handbook-translators] Spanish version contributor

Gustavo Del Dago gdeldago at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:18:08 UTC 2016

Dear Raphaël and spanish translators of the debian-handbook,

Thanks for your really great work !!!

I discovered your (our?) handbook recently and I'm doing a detailed reading
of the Spanish translation (because I like to learn more about Linux,
Debian and the Free Software Movement).

I will be very happy contributing to "debug" the Spanish version, in fact I
do my homework with the chapter 1 "El proyecto Debian"

Now I have a patch file but I don't know how to submit it.

Can you please guide me ?

Thanks,
Gus