[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for ja-JP

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jul 26 12:23:25 UTC 2016

Dear MIYA K,

(I am commenting to your work on behalf of Japanese translators.)

At Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:40:12 +0900,
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> Location:
> [3] https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/debian-handbook/10_network-infrastructure/ja/?checksum=d8c7738b7a540faef783dd37bf92a257
>
> Weblate Error:
> XML tags mismatch
> http://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/user/checks.html#check-xml-tags
>
> Build Error:
> mismatched tag
>
> Comments:
> It might be meaningless?
>
> Reads Now:
>
> Should Be 01:
> キャプチャとデコード機能のほとんどを利用できますが、

Thanks for updating Japanese translation.
But your work seems like unreasonable change and/or
it looks that you updated the translation by mistake.

We would like to know purpose of your work.
If it is mistake, it would be nice if you revert your change by yourself.

Additionally,
I personally recommend you to join Debian JP Documentation mailing list
(debian-doc at debian.or.jp) and send a patch or comments in free format.
Because Japanese translation or proofreading is mainly done by members in the list,
and you will get response to your proposal from the members.
Of course, we will respect your work. If your proposal is meaningful,
Your name will be a author of a commit.
You do not need to obtain write access permission to official repository.
Just send a proposal mail to debian-doc at debian.or.jp,
we will carefully examine your proposal.
After some brush-up, we will commit your proposal to the repository.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--