[Debian-handbook-translators] cover.jpg

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Oct 13 13:14:17 UTC 2016

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Did you consider using SVG and po4a for this purpose?  I did some

No, not really. The current cover includes 3D rendered content and the
whole layout is manually adjusted by the designer.

That said Ryuunosuke wanted to explore this approach to handle the
"dia" figures that are in the book. That would be a good start :)

> Note, I would love to see the Norwegian edition available in book stores
> here in Norway.  It is a goal for us working on the Norwegian
> translation, but still quite a bit in the future.  First we need to
> translate everything, and then we need a few rounds of proof reading. :)

I'll be happy to make a printed version available once you're done. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer