[Debian-handbook-translators] pt-BR images

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Nov 6 06:34:50 UTC 2016

Dear Fred,

At Sun, 6 Nov 2016 00:07:00 -0300,
Fred Maranhão <fred.maranhao at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't see the modifications made by me in build/dblatex/config.xsl
>
> I am looking in branch origin/jessie/master.

Don't worry, your modification was pushed in the branch one month ago [1]
and current latest file is exactly same as the attached file.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/commit/?h=jessie/master&id=83f26d994f7de99b9e117c48a06791364c17ad07

> see if I am doing something wrong:

It looks that you forgot to fetch 'origin'
or failed to merge your index/working-tree with 'origin'.
Please try following commands:
1. fetch up-to-date data from remote-repository named 'origin',
2. compare latest origin's "build/dblatex/config.xsl" with your working tree's "build/dblatex/config.xsl".

$ git fetch origin
$ git diff origin/jessie/master:build/dblatex/config.xsl build/dblatex/config.xsl

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>