[Debian-handbook-translators] I need help to update the pl-PL/.po* files

"Stanisław Krukowski" dfk0077 at riseup.net
Sun Nov 20 15:19:44 UTC 2016

Please help to update the translations made be me at https://hosted.weblate.org.

The last update was made by Raphaël Hertzog, 2016-22-09, and since then I have
made a lot of work but nothing was commited to the debian-handbook's
repository. All files from the Weblate's site need to be updated (some of them
are just "touched", the others are translated in 100% and reviewed once again
by me).

I have tried to update the files myself with git but it seems I had not enough
permissions' rights to upload them (I have an account on Alioth, I put an SSH
key at the account, I am a member of the debian-handbook's project).

Some time ago I requested a personal repository at the project's site, I've
got one
(https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/debian-handbook/users/stw-001-01-guest.git)
but I cannot to connect with it. Can someone help me and explain what I'm
doing wrong?

Many regards -- Stanisław Krukowski, Poland