[Debian-handbook-translators] Weblate availability

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Apr 3 11:16:52 UTC 2017

Dear Patrick,

At Mon, 03 Apr 2017 10:07:10 +0200,
Patrick Kox <patrick.kox at skynet.be> wrote:

> Just a quick question:
> Once I can start the translation from the website, will I also be able to edit the README file?

No. You cannot edit nl-NL/README on Weblate.

> I might want to change some things in the future,  but at the moment there are 2 small things :
>
> My email account to patrick.kox at proximus.be (@skynet is my ISPs old name)
> And
> Dutch  (Netherlands) into Dutch (Nederlands)
>
> Maybe also België in brackets behind Nederlands? Because there are small differences between Belgium and The Netherlands.

Generally speaking, you can send any files to this list and
ask someone to push it to our repository.

Modified nl-NL/README according to your comment is attached.
Please edit the file as you want and send it back to this list.
I'll push it to "jessie/master" branch on our repository later.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>