[Debian-handbook-translators] DTD Validation failed ?

Patrick Kox patrick.kox at proximus.be
Fri Jun 9 09:14:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm using the build script from the git repository to verify my
translations before uploading them to weblate, this allows me to fix
some of my errors.

I've been able to find and fix most common errors (like
</command>ls<command> for example) but I have no idea what the
following errors are or how to fix them.

One of the errors is :
###############################
Beginning work on nl-NL
DTD Validation failed for '/home/pkox/git/debian-handbook/tmp/nl-
NL/xml/debian-handbook.xml':
06_apt.xml:982: validity error : Element keycombo content does not
follow the DTD, expecting (keycap | keycombo | keysym | mousebutton)+,
got (CDATA)
###############################

the last line of this error is shown 4 times, and then there is the
following:
###############################
06_apt.xml:1158: validity error : Element menuchoice content does not
follow the DTD, expecting (shortcut? , (guibutton | guiicon | guilabel
| guimenu | guimenuitem | guisubmenu | interface)+), got (CDATA guimenu
CDATA guisubmenu)
###############################

So I'm gussing this is a typo, but how do I find the corresponding
string to fix this ?
With the other error message I can search the translation (I use
gtranslator) for the string shown in the error message, but since these
errors do't show a string I cannot search them.

The answer is probably in 06_apt.xml:982: but what is the 982 ? a line,
or something ?

if someone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ 	Kind Regards | Met Vriendelijke Groeten
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀		patrick.kox at proximus.be

Digitaly signed with my FSFe Smartcard
GPG Key ID: 4096R/4EDAC41C
Fingerprint: F327 3448 6151 17C8 5BDE  045E 971A 98CA 4EDA C41C

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ https://debian-handbook.info/get/Ontdek het Debian Beheerders Handboek:
→ https://debian-handbook.info/get/