[Debian-handbook-translators] Set up translation for Swedish, weblate + git

Josef Andersson l10nl18nsweja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:29:13 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,
I would like to start translating the Debian Handbook to Swedish. I'm an
experienced translator of free software to Swedish and have quite  a lot of
translations for GNOME, Ubuntu-related projects and the GNU Translation
Project. Example, https://www.openhub.net/people?query=josef%20andersson.

I'm planning to work on this book quite slowly though, and in parallell
with other translations, so don't expect it be done 100% too soon.
I would be glad if you could add se_SV (I would prefer only se, but I know
that has problems with publican if I'm right) and also would be glad for
commit rights so that I can update over time.
I prefer to work with a mix of git and weblate.

Cheers!
Josef