[Debian-handbook-translators] Croatian translations

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Jul 13 14:05:47 BST 2018

Hello Zlanja,

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018, Zlanja Fury wrote:
> I'm trying to get in touch with Croatian translators, but without success.
> Please sand me some instructions about translation.

The instructions are not very complicated, they are already in the
README.translators file.

The bulk of the work is translating all the strings through Weblate:
https://hosted.weblate.org/languages/hr/debian-handbook/

Then there are figures/pictures that might need to be updated, they have
to be put in hr-HR/images/ under the same name is what's available
in en-US/images/. This is to be made with git (or by sending me files
that I commit for you).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer