[Debian-handbook-translators] Request to become a simplify Chinese translator for Debian-handbook

Boyuan Yang byang at debian.org
Sun Feb 2 02:44:57 GMT 2020

Hi Chateau,

在 2020-02-01六的 11:22 +0800,chateau Xiao写道:

Disclaimer: I am not a maintainer of debian-handbook project; I was a
contributor to the Simplified Chinese translation of debian-handbook. The
information provided by the upstream book authors (e.g., Raphaël Hertzog)
should be more accurate than mine.

You can contribute to debian-handbook's translation at
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook . You do not need any
permission for contributing translations. However, the translatable text on
Weblate may be lagging behind upstream's latest version so expect some fuzzy
strings in the future.

Per upstream's decision, it's often impossible to gain write access to
upstream's development git repository (
https://salsa.debian.org/hertzog/debian-handbook) solely for translation.
However, you are welcome to contribute to the original English text and have
others push your commits onto this repo.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang