[Debian-handbook-translators] id 100% translated

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sun May 17 17:39:54 BST 2020

Hello,

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020, Andika Triwidada wrote:
> I just finished translating debian handbook into Indonesian. Could you
> possibly pull it from weblate?

Done. Sorry, I have been really inactive on the book front lately.

I just switched weblate to follow buster/master instead of jessie/master
so there's likely plenty of outdated strings again.

There will still be some churn on the various strings but I guess given
my lack of activity it's best to switch right now.

Regards,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁