[Debian-handbook-translators] Review handbook for bullseye

Claudio Ferreira filhocf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:23:06 GMT 2022

Hi, Daniel

I took a look in pt-br translation and we are 100% translated, however all
chapters present errors like:

"Repository has changes.
The VCS repository has many changes compared to the upstream. Please merge
the changes manually or set up push to automate this."

I believe that we have a lot of work but have some problems with the
weblate. Can you verify this point?

Regards,
Claudio Ferreira