[Debian-in-workers] Re: [Indlinux-telugu] Pothana2000 under the GPL!!!

Guntupalli Karunakar karunakar@freedomink.org
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:06:17 +0530

Hi,
 This is pretty old, but recently some questions have been asked as to
the authorized source, where it says this font is released under GPL,
and download from this so-so link. I have tried tracking down Mr.
Desikachary's website but it seems to be down.
http://members.nbci.com/kdesikachary/index.htm

Right now we have been taking the font from
http://www.kavya-nandanam.com/dload.htm, where it doest say its
released under GPL (Its anyway just a website using and promoting the
font , and not an official source).

Could you or Mr Desikachary clarify on this?

Regards,
Karunakar

--
They can, because they think they can - Anon

* Blog: http://blogs.randomink.org/blog/10 *
* Work: http://www.indlinux.org            *