[Debian-in-workers] Re: Debian on one dvd?

Nishant Sharma nishantsharma.in at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:29:59 UTC 2005

Hello all,

On 12/14/05, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:
> > > So has anyone done anything like this before?
> So, instead of reinventing a well-designed wheel, I suggest Jaldhar to
> point the magazine editor to this DVD image. With very few
> modifications (maybe some "germanisation" here or there), it could be
> well-suited.

I have a Debian Sarge DVD (I) and it contains 8 CDs of the full
distribution. I could find all the packages that are required by a
normal user ( I believe I am normal ). So, it could also be a good
idea to go with the default 1st DVD of the set. One thing i rue
missing in this disk is the localised packages of KDE for Hindi, not
sure about other Indian languages.

regards,
Nishant
--
How about some patent on "(a+b)2 = a2+2ab+b2". Choose free software!
http://www.nishants.net