[Debian-in-workers] Re: Key signing in Dhaka, Bangladesh!

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Wed Nov 2 12:20:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Matthew Grant wrote:

> Hi HTere~!
>

> I am in Dhaka for a week, and have organised a key signing party with
> the local Bangladesh Linux Users Group (BDLUG) Hopefully we will end up
> with 1 or 2 maintainers from there!

[Mathew: I took the liberty of Ccing the Debian-IN Workers list.
  Debian-IN: If you are interested please contact Mathew directly.  He
  doesn't read the list.]

I don't know how easy it is for people in the Indian part of Bengal to
travel to Dhaka but if you can make it, this is a golden opportunity to
get your key signed by a developer which is a necessary step in New
Maintainer process.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>