[Debian-in-workers] Thoughts to friends in India/Pakistan/Afghanistan after the earthquake

Ganesan Rajagopal rganesan at debian.org
Mon Oct 10 04:50:00 UTC 2005

Christian Perrier wrote:

> I sincerely hope that all of you and your relatives are doing well and
> really send my wishes to all people  affected by hit. From the early
> news we have here, it seems quite terrible, though...:-|

Christian,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. It's really terrible, the affected
regions are remote places in the hills in all the three countries. It's
unlikely that any one on these lists is affected (though they may have
relatives in the affected areas). That's small consolation, though.

Ganesan

--
Ganesan Rajagopal (rganesan at debian.org)| GPG Key: 1024D/5D8C12EA
Web: http://employees.org/~rganesan       | http://rganesan.blogspot.com