[Debian-in-workers] Work on sync between D-I repository and debian-in repository

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Oct 17 05:03:53 UTC 2005

This week-end, I made some early work on synchronisation between
translation files that are/will be commited to debian-in SVN
repository and Debian Installer repository.

In short, D-I "level 1" files should be commited to debian-in and the
sync script I'm working on will soon take care of commiting the files
in the appropriate place in D-I repository.

Currently, only Hindi has a file there. The structure is ready for
Bengali and Tamil but nothing has been commited by translators there.

I also have to check the status of all other languages. It seems that
the process is stuck at some step for several of them....