[Debian-in-workers] Debian IN subversion repository

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Thu Sep 8 00:56:28 UTC 2005

[Was: Re: [Debian-in-workers] Hindi translation for D-I]

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
>> Jaldhar, is there already a CVS or SVN for debian-in
>
> Not yet.

Ok the alioth admins have created the repository.  Members of the
debian-in project on alioth have write access via this url:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-in

Perhaps Christian can suggest what the directory layout can look like.

If you are a translator and I haven't added you to the debian-in project,
get an alioth account and let me know what it is via private email and
I'll add you.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>