[Debian-in-workers] activities at FOSS.in

Gora Mohanty gora_mohanty at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 27 10:17:31 UTC 2005

--- Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar at randomink.org>
wrote:
>   I guess many may be knowing abt FOSS.in (
> http://www.foss.in ) from 29th Nov - 2nd Dec. So
> anything being planned for this - say a stall,
> some talks or some BoF or workshop etc.?
>  Jaldhar - u had some ideas in mind?
>
>  from IndLinux side we may have couple of talks/BoFs
> apart from a stall maybe.

I think that it would be a good idea to have a stall,
as well as a BoF/workshop. I will think about it. As
the talks are due by the 8th of October, we have to
move fast on this. I will think about what can be
done, so please make it known if you can help out
at the stall and/or at the BoF/workshop.

Regards,
Gora