[Debian-in-workers] Malayalam support for Debian Etch installer

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Fri Dec 1 18:23:12 CET 2006

> >Under work currently: Kannada, Marathi, Telugu
> >
> >:) I hope to see above 3 languages in 'etch'!
>

> Looking(working) forward to the same.

Very unlikely...not to say "absolutely impossible". IMHO, it's
currently impossible, given the current timeframe, that someone
completes level 1 with enough quality.

The last hopes are for currently incomplete languages, out of which
Welsh and Kurdish. I don't see any other currently disabled or "not
yet enabled" language that can make it for etch.